What Items are not migrated by Migration Monster
Modified on: Wed, 22 Mar, 2017 at 5:28 PM
The following is a list of items not migrated by Migration Monster. This is mainly due to email software limitations (API).
- Mail Settings
- Calendar notifications
- RSS feeds
- Items that do not match folder types, like calendar responses
- Custom items
- Calendar permission
- Modified description text and modified attendee lists
- Acceptance status for meeting
- Personal Distribution Lists
- Dynamic Distribution Lists
- Server-based Distribution Lists
- Mailbox settings including sharing settings
- Non-Delivery Report/Receipt (NDR) or Delivery Status Notification (DSN)
- Client side rules
- Mailbox rules and folder permission Note- supported from Exchange Server 2010 SP1+
- Personal Messaging Resource Management Tags
- Outlook Quick Steps
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.